OverviewCompareData is a native Windows cross-dbms application that allows you to visually compare and synchronize data between two SQL databases using ODBC drivers. You can retrieve some/all data for a table/view from two databases and compare the data visually to see differences highlighted on the screen. You can also compare data of two sql queries and dbms metadata.
- Compare data between two tables/views of the same or different names
- Compare columns having the same or different names and/or data types
- Compare data of two sql queries
- Synchronize table data at row level, table level or folder level
- Compare data of a group of tables/queries or all tables with one command
- Compare resultsets of any size.* See comparing large resultsets
- Compare schema for two tables or a group of tables including: columns, indices, primary key, foreign keys, triggers and table permissions
- Compare stored procedures/functions
- Command line or internally schedule comparisons and data synchronization
- Multi-threaded, multicore-ready design. Native 64-bit version is available. See x64
- Free for comparing table/view data. New evaluation period with each new release.